I love aubergines they are so tasty and they fill up so much!
If you sometimes get a bitter taste from them place them in a bowl with salt before cooking and you won’t get that bitterness taste!
Sea salt and pepper
1 cup of cooked quinoa
40 grams of grted cheese
3 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
10 cherry tomatoes
Preheat oven at 200 degrees Celcius
1. Slice aubergines in half and rob them with some olive oil. (Roast for 20-25 minutes)
2. In the meantime sauté the onion and mushrooms together
3. Once aubergines are done scrape out the flesh using a knife and a spoon. Cook the flesh with the onion and mushrooms
4. Add 1 cup of quinoa to the mix and season to taste
5. Stuff the aubergines with the quinoa mix
6. Top them up with the cheese, cherry tomatoes and breadcrumbs and pop them back in the oven until cheese gets crispy and melted!
7. Serve and enjoy! Hope you guys like this delicious vegetarian meal!
Be sure to add me on all my social media channels!