This idea is so yummy, healthy and it can be eaten at any time of the day.
It can be breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack. I had it as an evening meal served with vegetables and was extremely tasty and very filling!
- So simply cut your sweet potato in halves.
- Place it on a tray and bake for 40 minutes at 200 degrees Celcius
- Take sweet potato out of the oven and smash it down so you make space for the egg
- Crack the egg and place inside of the sweet potato as shown below:
- Put back in the oven
- Bake for about 15 minutes
- Add sea salt and pepper
- Or as I did add some bacon without the fat
- Serve with vegetables, salad or sautéed spinach!
So delicious! enjoy!
Facebook: Mom Fitness Diary
One thought on “Egg Baked Inside a Sweet Potato Topped With Bacon!”
I am very interested in your post! Thank you so much! Have a nice day!
Cook at best weight watcher recipes foods.