2 cups of oats blended to a flour consistency
1 cup of greek yogurt
2 ripe bananas
1/4 cup of honey
1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips (or raisins)
Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celsius
1. Mix all the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) in a blender until smooth.
2. Fold in the mixture the chocolate chips
3. Transfer batter into a bread tin or in muffin tray
4. Bake it for 30 if it is a bread loaf
5. Bake for 15 minutes if its in a cupcake form
4 thoughts on “Another Healthy Banana Loaf”
This is a good way to stay fit which is more important to break bad food habits. While a healthy diet contributes greatly to overall fitness, it can be one of the hardest goals to achieve.
Mascugen NO2 Supplement
The trendy spin craze wheels into San Diego with SparkCycle's pulsating music and dance-party vibe Rhythm and Power.
I love pancake. Your post really impressive.
Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.
Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this
Cook at best weight watcher recipes foods.