This beautiful pecans are one the most delicious thing I’ve ever done! Omg! I had to stop myself of keep eating them!
My boys and husband nearly ate them all!
I bought those little jars as seen on picture above in woodies, and the tags and ribbons are from Aldi, except the red and green ribbon which is from Dunne’s stores.
So the idea is to give this beautiful pecans to family, friends and my boys teachers as little present.
I think is a very thoughtful gift to anyone, especially because they taste so Christmasy and they are incredibly crunchy!
1 egg white
1 cup of sugar of choice (coconut, white, brown)
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Pre-heat oven to 120 degrees Celsius
1. Whisk the egg white until nice and fluffy
2. In a bowl mix the sugar, salt and cinnamon
3. Prepare a tray with greaseproof paper
4. Once egg white is white and fluffy fold in the pecans.
5. Add slowly the sugary mix and combine well
6. Bake for 45 minutes and allow to cool so they get crispy!
7. Wrap them nicely to give away or eat them yourself as a snack! So delicious!