This is one of my boys favourite recipes! They love it as a quick lunch after school.
I had them myself with quinoa and some asparagus and enjoyed so much.
The white sauce I did it’s called ‘tzatziki’ and someone on Instagram (very nicely) told me this sauce doesn’t go with fish by food rules but I think it’s gorgeous together it really tastes so good and so fresh!
Check out recipe, please make it and l promise you won’t regret it’s too good!
For the salmon cakes:
4 raw salmon fillets
1 white onion
1 red pepper
2 tablespoons mayo
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 cup of breadcrumbs (I blended 3 slices of wholemeal bread)
Sea salt and pepper to season
Handful of parsley
1. Grill the 4 pieces of salmon with some garlic
2. Sauté the onion and red pepper. (Add some garlic if you’d like)
3. Combine the sautéed veggies with the salmon
4. Add the egg, breadcrumbs, mayo, sauce, and parsley (add extra sea salt and pepper for seasoning)
5. Cook them in the pan with a bit of oil. I use olive oil
6. Serve and enjoy
For the sauce:
1 cup pf greek yogurt
1 cucumber grated
2 tablespoons of dill
Juice of a lemon
2 teaspoons sea salt
Mix all ingredients and enjoy!