This giant quesadilla is so easy to make, and is full of nutrition. Perfect dish for the whole family.
You can serve with some homemade chips or a big salad, or if you eat meat you can have this as a side dish to enjoy wit some grilled chicken or beef.
Alternatively, you could fill the quesadilla with chicken instead of the beans. Or add both, either way is so delicious!
3 Tesco Beetroot Wraps (AD)
500g black beans (you can use any other type of beans) I cooked the black beans from scratch. If you are using cans, use 2
1/2 green pepper
1/2 red pepper
1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
Sea salt & Pepper
100g of cheddar cheese
Handful of Corriander (optional)
- Sautee all the chopped veggies (onion, peppers mushrooms)
- Add the cooked beans or the cans drained
- condiment with the paprika, chilli, sea salt, pepper, and coriander. If you want extra flavour crumble a veggie stock all over and cook well
- Start to layer your quesadilla cake. You can use a cake mould or any other round plate you have around. Place some of the mixture at the very bottom, sprinkle some cheese, cover with a wrap, add more bean mixture, cheese, cover with another tortilla wrap and so on until you have used 2 or 3 tortilla wraps, depending how high you want it. And cover it with tin foil.
- Place in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 12 minutes
- Slice and enjoy! you can decorate with some sour cream, salsa and avocado on top!
I really recommend this wraps, they are soft and very tasty. If I compare them with the spinach ones I posted on Friday this ones are softer and slightly thinner than the spinach ones, but both just as delicious!
I hope you guys enjoy this dish, If you do please like, share, tag me on your dishes if you make them. If you have any questions, leave them below or you can comment on my instagram and facebook page.
THIS BLOGPOST IS SPONSORED BY TESCO*