*This post is in collaboration with Tesco.
Hidden cauliflower and lean beef means these meatballs are super healthy and tasty! My husband never picked up on the extra cauliflower and kept asking what I added as they were so nice!
Instead of pasta or rice I used spiralised vegetables to serve but you can use spaghetti for a lovely meal.
• 500g lean Irish mince from Tesco
• 1 cup of blended cauliflower
• 1 chopped onion
• 1 tablespoon Yorkshire sauce
• 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
• handful of rosemary
• 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
• sea salt and pepper
1. In a bow, place all the ingredients and mix well
2. Before you add the cauliflower I recommend placing in a clean cloth and
remove excess water
3. Form the meatballs and leave aside
4. Heat up some olive oil in a frying pan and cook them until brown
5. In a different pan, heat up some basil-passata and condiment it well with
some sea salt and pepper or crumble a vegetable stock in it until dissolved
6. Add the meatballs and let them simmer in the sauce for a few minutes
7. Serve and enjoy