PAVLOVA 🍓 is an amazing idea for Christmas day dessert! So here it is my recipe in case anybody want to do it for this weekend.
It simple, delicious and looks stunning 🎂🍓 hope you all enjoy it if you make it!
6 egg whites
350g caster sugar
1 tsp vinegar
2 tsp cornflour
🍓Whipped cream and fruit to decorate🍓
Pre-heat oven at 150 degrees Celcius
1. Separate the egg whites very careful if any yolk goes they wont go white and fluffy!
2. Start beating with a mixer the egg whites (make sure your bowl is spotless otherwise contamination can spoil your egg white fluffiness)
3. Once you start to see the egg whites getting fluffy and white start to add the sugar very slowly (1 tablespoon at a time)
4. Add vinegar and cornflour and keep mixing
5. Once you get the consistency on the egg whites pour the mixture in your previously lined tray! I used a pizza tray because I wanted it round
6. Bake for one hour and a half
7. Do not open the oven at anytime until oven has fully cooled down, this way you avoid the least possible cracks. ( I left mine in the oven over night then I decorate in the morning)
8. In the morning just add the whipped or double cream and top it up with fruit! You can grate some dark chocolate on top as well!