This dish is so easy to make and it’s very easy to veganise as well!
Is also quick, tasty and nutritious!
1 sheet of puffy pastry
2 big courgettes
200ml of coconut cream or double cream or soy cream (whichever tou prefer)
1 teaspoon of dijon
1 handful of parsley
Sea salt and pepper
Pre-heat the oven at 150 degrees Celcius
1. Place the pastry on a tray lined with grease proof paper
2. In a bowl combine the cream with dijon, herbs sea salt and pepper. Set aside
3. Cut the courgette in little circles and sauté them with a tiny bit of olive oil and some chopped garlic
4. Place the cream mix on top of the pastry leaving a margin of pastry of about 2cm all around it. Place the courgette as I did on picture and bake for 30-40 minutes or until pastry is cery well browned
5. Cut in squares and enjoy!
For the salad:
1 head of broccoli
20 cherry tomatoes
1 can of chickpeas (400 g)
Handful of corriander
To dress it: drizzle of olive oil and the juice of one lemon. Sea salt and pepper
I first boiled the broccoli for about 7 minutes then cut in tiny pieces and combined with the rest of the ingredients.
Note: drain the chickpeas before using.
Mix everything in a bowl, drizzle some olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt and pepper!
Such a delicious and fresh salad to make!
Hope you guys liked this recipe and if you makenit please send me pictures of your creations I love to see them!